Woodnet Forums
The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn (/showthread.php?tid=6805621)

Re: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - closed for business - 06-10-2015

BloomingtonMike said:

T5HO 6 bulbs on 20amp circuit and separate circuit for the outlets between them.

New Fridge

New HF 56 Bottom Box with plywood laid on top till I get a chance to make a decent one

Some of the Dewalt tools - Pretty decent quality for teh price and no hassle lifetime replacement (via a call to Dewalt)

New Parts Bins from Sams club

Johnny's Garage door opener on key LOL

solid choice on the coke zero cherry. though i prefer the reg. coke zero and adding my own cherry flavoring.

Re: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - BloomingtonMike - 06-10-2015

closed for business said:

solid choice on the coke zero cherry. though i prefer the reg. coke zero and adding my own cherry flavoring.

Never added it myself. Have a link to a good flavoring to try? I am addicted to cherry zero - it is how I switched off regular soda. Still love it to this day.

Folks say diet soda is no good, and maybe some day it will kill me, but I swear by it to the tunes of 100lbs gone now for over 3 years doing only diet changes, exercise (sales in the shop helps a ton - moving wood is my gym membership) and playing with my kids a lot.

Re: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - closed for business - 06-10-2015

i need to find out which one speedway uses as that's my favorite.. but http://www.walmart.com/ip/DaVinci-Gourmet-Cherry-Syrup-12-oz/21777811

isn't bad

my next trial will be web page

Re: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - packerguy® - 06-10-2015

I like roses

http://www.amazon.com/Roses-Grenadine-1-Liter/dp/B007RQ1JUU

Re: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - BloomingtonMike - 06-13-2015

Tonight's progress. Four more light bars and two more lights installed and I decided to move them 4' more apart to help spread the light a bit more. Hope to have these four under switched power this weekend.

Also been cleaning up the rust on the Delta 16" radial arm saw I picked up off CL last week. Been using Evaporust and Rust Free from Boeshield.

Re: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - R Clark - 06-13-2015

Gotta love tall ceilings. I really enjoy being able move long pieces around without concern about hitting lights and other things.

WxMan said:

Gotta love tall ceilings. I really enjoy being able move long pieces around without concern about hitting lights and other things.

I spun a just under 14' 2x6 vertically end for end parade rifle style with room to spare when drilling wire access holes the other day in it. No halide lights were even close. Big grin on my face when I did that.

Thank you both for the flavoring advice. The one was even made with splenda.

Re: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn - Gregory of Sherwood Forest - 06-13-2015

Mike,
I don't know which is stronger, my jealousy or my happiness for you to be getting this big shop. As hard as you've worked for it, I know you will appreciate it forever.

Keep the pics coming, my jealousy needs feeding.

Installed the romex at the west end today - another 50' at 16' up. This got me my first four T5HO bulbs lit on 3-way switches and the outlets powered for above tool access if I ever want them. Its awesomely bright. I love it. I figure about 30-40 trips up and down the scaffolding today. I am getting pretty good at doing this work myself. Now to move the ply and do the same thing on the east end and also get the east door garage jackshaft opener installed.

These pics are without flash and at least 30'+ from the lights or more. Awesome!