Woodnet Forums
the new PWW issue - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: the new PWW issue (/showthread.php?tid=7323993)

Pages: 1 2

the new PWW issue - Skip J. - 10-18-2016

So, Aram has already complimented Derek on his submission.  And, if you look closely, there is an excellent article by our own Zach Dillinger; about making cabriole legs without a bandsaw.... well done Zach!  And thanks Megan!

RE: the new PWW issue - Bibliophile 13 - 10-18-2016

Still waiting on mine. Which is good because I haven't finished reading the previous issue yet.

RE: the new PWW issue - elinourrumming - 10-18-2016

Thanks for reading :-)

RE: the new PWW issue - Skip J. - 10-18-2016

(10-18-2016, 12:32 PM)elinourrumming Wrote: Thanks for reading :-)

Always........ have, always will....

RE: the new PWW issue - Tony Z - 10-19-2016

Everytime I start considering not renewing, PWW comes out with an issue like this one! This is one of the best in recent years and has reached placement in the "special library, for my eyes only" in my inner sanctum, where wife and kids go at their own peril.

RE: the new PWW issue - Bill_Houghton - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 04:33 AM)Tony Z Wrote: Everytime I start considering not renewing, PWW comes out with an issue like this one!  This is one of the best in recent years and has reached placement in the "special library, for my eyes only" in my inner sanctum, where wife and kids go at their own peril.

Wow, you've got your own bathroom?  
Winkgrin

RE: the new PWW issue - elinourrumming - 10-19-2016

Yeah..thinking of sending a second copy to Tony so more people in the house can enjoy it... ;-)

RE: the new PWW issue - Tony Z - 10-19-2016

Actually yes-two of them! One off my office and one at home!

Home run with the latest issue Meghan!

RE: the new PWW issue - Adnick - 10-19-2016

Must have let my subscription run out got last month but not this month......have to fix that, look forward those articles.

Andy
Mos Maiorum

RE: the new PWW issue - LongLook - 10-20-2016

Letting my and my son's subscription lapse. Great issue but one in who knows how many isn't effective to me.