Woodnet Forums
I am wanting to do a get together next years - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: I am wanting to do a get together next years (/showthread.php?tid=7344305)

I am wanting to do a get together next years - Arlin Eastman - 11-11-2018

at my place in Iowa on a Friday and Saturday on the days of the College World Series so everyone could go to a few games and the next day to my house.  The dates would be June 15 and runs through June 25/26 and thinking the date here would be June 21-22.

We can handle several campers here and as many tents as 50 I guess or more.  I will need a positive count on who will be here so I can rent a few portapottie's for everyone to use.  So I am thinking the date for everyone to let me know is around April 15, 2019.  I can also get some Motel/Hotel places so people can go there as well.

I would also love a tool/wood/machine/ anything else to trade if you bring it or lots of cash if you just want to buy something.  I will try to have something made for each family who comes.

Let me know what you think here and when it goes into February I will send out reminders.

RE: I am wanting to do a get together next years - Big Dave - 11-12-2018

Hmmmmmm..............

I do love a good gathering...
Yes

RE: I am wanting to do a get together next years - gregr - 11-12-2018

(11-11-2018, 07:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: at my place in Iowa on a Friday and Saturday on the days of the College World Series so everyone could go to a few games and the next day to my house.  The dates would be June 15 and runs through June 25/26 and thinking the date here would be June 21-22.

We can handle several campers here and as many tents as 50 I guess or more.  I will need a positive count on who will be here so I can rent a few portapottie's for everyone to use.  So I am thinking the date for everyone to let me know is around April 15, 2019.  I can also get some Motel/Hotel places so people can go there as well.

I would also love a tool/wood/machine/ anything else to trade if you bring it or lots of cash if you just want to buy something.  I will try to have something made for each family who comes.

Let me know what you think here and when it goes into February I will send out reminders.

Arlin, I would be interested.

Greg in Omaha Ne

RE: I am wanting to do a get together next years - Arlin Eastman - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 05:59 PM)gregr Wrote: Arlin, I would be interested.

Greg in Omaha Ne
Hey Greg

Come on over this weekend so we can meet. 
Yes
Yes
Yes   Send me a PM for directions please.

RE: I am wanting to do a get together next years - DonSlaughter - 11-12-2018

(11-11-2018, 07:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: at my place in Iowa on a Friday and Saturday on the days of the College World Series so everyone could go to a few games and the next day to my house.  The dates would be June 15 and runs through June 25/26 and thinking the date here would be June 21-22.

Might be a really fun thing to do.  We came near you on the way back from Lie Nielsen open house & lobster bake last summer.  We plan to make the rounds again next summer.. We drove from San Diego to Maine & back....GREAT road trip.
Don

RE: I am wanting to do a get together next years - Arlin Eastman - 11-13-2018

I would love to have anyone stop in and make new friends. 
Yes
Yes
Yes