Woodnet Forums
Snowmen - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Snowmen (/showthread.php?tid=7366935)

Snowmen - KLaz - 01-03-2022

Turned out a few snowmen over the holiday break.

Maple, Curly Maple, Walnut, Cherry and Cocobolo were used amongst these 5.  About 3 1/2" tall.

Milliput Epoxy was used for the eyes, mouth, nose, buttons and the band on the hats.

Finished with Shellawax

These were a big hits with friends and I sold all these once I posted to social media.  I'll have to build my stock up this on these for the holidays in about 330 days!  

[attachment=39717]

RE: Snowmen - JTTHECLOCKMAN - 01-03-2022

Those look great. Make nice ornaments. Thanks for shoing.

RE: Snowmen - crokett™ - 01-04-2022

Very nice work! I made two last year and they were a hit. Those were on my list for this year but I ran out of time. I'm going to try for next year.

RE: Snowmen - Arlin Eastman - 01-09-2022

Nicely done buddy.  Snowmen are always a hit.

When I am done with my special one which has been in work 
Rolleyes  
Rolleyes  now for 2 years due to well live and no special anything but an idea I will post it

RE: Snowmen - Grey Mountain - 01-10-2022

I made mine out of snow. But once taken inside, they didn't last long.

GM

RE: Snowmen - KLaz - 01-12-2022

(01-10-2022, 07:39 AM)Grey Mountain Wrote: I made mine out of snow.  But once taken inside, they didn't last long.

GM

Wish I could have made some from snow....middle of January and no snow here yet in central Indiana

RE: Snowmen - Cian - 02-08-2022

(01-03-2022, 10:49 AM)KLaz Wrote: Turned out a few snowmen over the holiday break.

Maple, Curly Maple, Walnut, Cherry and Cocobolo were used amongst these 5.  About 3 1/2" tall.

Milliput Epoxy was used for the eyes, mouth, nose, buttons and the band on the hats.

Finished with Shellawax

Those look great! 
Cool

RE: Snowmen - lovatet - 04-13-2022

Hi! Thanks for this topic, it helped me!