Woodnet Forums
WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels (/showthread.php?tid=7366945)

Pages: 1 2

WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - gtrboy77 - 01-03-2022

This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone had a set of these that they were willing to part with. I’m not sure if they came as a set; I’m guessing they were two different sizes though. Either way, let me know if you have some you want to sell. Thanks.

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - matzner - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 06:27 PM)gtrboy77 Wrote: This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone had a set of these that they were willing to part with.  I’m not sure if they came as a set; I’m guessing they were two different sizes though.  Either way, let me know if you have some you want to sell.  Thanks.
https://www.jimbodetools.com/products/lie-nielsen-draw-lock-chisel-pair-93665

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - gtrboy77 - 01-04-2022

Yep, that’s them. But it also says “SOLD” below the photo. Still looking for a pair, preferably from someone here in the states (I saw someone from the UK had a pair on ebay).

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - Yodascaretaker - 01-04-2022

Yup, there’s a pair in auction right now on eBay, for about $200. Ridiculous if you ask me. Do you really need Lie Nielsen brand for that?

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - meackerman - 01-04-2022

did you try calling LN on the off chance they have a set still on hand?

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - gtrboy77 - 01-04-2022

I don’t specifically need Lie-Nielsen brand, but I don’t know any other makers of this style of chisel. I did contact Lie-Nielsen and they said they quit making them in 2019 and had no plans of making any more.

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - Martin S. - 01-04-2022

(01-04-2022, 02:57 PM)gtrboy77 Wrote: I don’t specifically need Lie-Nielsen brand, but I don’t know any other makers of this style of chisel.  I did contact Lie-Nielsen and they said they quit making them in 2019 and had no plans of making any more.

Wow, it seems like LN is slowly trimming down their product line.  I wonder if the discontinued tools will ever come back?

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - gtrboy77 - 01-06-2022

I’m still looking for these….

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - Yodascaretaker - 01-07-2022

Did you not see the one on eBay?

RE: WTB Lie Nielsen drawer lock chisels - gtrboy77 - 01-07-2022

I saw it, but that’s just a crazy price.