Woodnet Forums
SOLD SOLD Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: SOLD SOLD Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander (/showthread.php?tid=7373349)

SOLD SOLD Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - woodnutt - 06-29-2023

Back to cleaning out the workshop...

I have for sale as the subject line references a Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander.  I haven't used it in a few years and it needs a new home and I need to clean out the workshop so I can get back on some projects.  I'm asking $350 and this price includes the stand as well as an array of sanding belts.  

The machine works flawlessly, is quite useful and aligns accurately.  I upgraded the conveyor roller and switch. Great at eliminating snipe marks and overall just getting a smooth surface in minutes. No issues with it since I purchased it.

I would prefer local pickup as the drum sander is expensive to ship, but would consider it if the buyer is willing to pay for boxing it up.  I would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance.  I live in Williamsburg, VA

Ask any questions you have.

Thanks
Brian

RE: Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - FrankAtl - 06-29-2023

That's a good buy for someone. Can't beat it for making hand sawn veneers and sanding segmented rings. I've got a 22-44 and use it all the time. Often wished I had got the 16-32 because I've never needed the additional width.

Frank

RE: Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - Tony Z - 06-30-2023

Excellent buy for someone! I have one and I would ask far more than the OP’s price!

RE: Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - fredhargis - 06-30-2023

A good deal for sure.

RE: Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - iclark - 06-30-2023

If I didn't already have the Jet Performax 16/32 here and the 22/44 size in Bradenton, this would already be on its way to me. It is a great deal. I just cannot justify having a 3rd one.
Sigh

RE: SOLD SOLD Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - Cian - 07-06-2023

Really generous offer. Someone should jump on that. Immediately.