GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
We may have the whole deal done in a few days at this rate
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Yes I thick so.
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
Is it 3hp.
It is 3 horse, 240v.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

You think I can run it on my current.
I just put in a 240 breaker and line for my DC.

If you don't know how, find an electrical d00d at college to help.

Piece of cake, actually.

Bones™ said:

Crank wheels, handles for same, rails, etc. About anything would be useful.

Post a picture so we can see what it is missing.

Chris
See my raining unisaws post.

Bones™ said:

Needs new switch.
Needs grip on one handle (I think).

What is the handle for/attached to?

Regarding the switch, I saw the other post about the LVC/mag starters in the other thread. We need to know more about what switch is actually needed -- is it just the remote starter for the LVC, or an integrated unit to replace the LVC? This would be an integrated mag switch from Grizzly. If wanted, I'll buy a switch like that for him and pay shipping to have the LVC assembly that's installed on the machine sent to me.

Bill.
Yeah, I changed it to 'spankalicious' but you figured that one out too. You used to be better at this.

Hint: current pw is along those same lines.