The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Sweet. Lots of room there.
Mine is a 40x64 also. With a 16x64 addition.
It's currently pretty full.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Stwood_ said:

Sweet. Lots of room there.
Mine is a 40x64 also. With a 16x64 addition.
It's currently pretty full.

I am hoping to take what I use in 1/3 this size and fill this one up with about 8' in and out added to a few of the tools that currently get tucked away. The new shop has the room for a couple bigger pieces I have my eye on in the future and the height for a loft.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Loft for storage mainly?
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes storage and I plan to put some tables up there for arts and crafts area for kids and a place for 3d printing and electronics work. Stuff that does not take up much room to do.

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

6" Tuxedo Grey Gutters and 4X3 downspouts installed this afternoon. Perfect as it is supposed to rain here tomorrow.

Mike,

What a terrific space for your nice tools - congratulations! I have followed with interest. Thanks for sharing!

Al
Blog: Sandal Woods - Fine Woodworking

Frank Klausz, to The Schwarz (WIA 2010): "...If YOU guys keep doing what you’re doing, this thing is not gonna die..."
Some floor prep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wBaACDw...UzA1ZrqgKg

Looking nice Mike! I sure wish I had the space to put up something like that, but even if I did the taxes would kill me (Plainfield, Il.)
Remember, in the next world you're on your own!
Holy carp! Your corn is off already?

Ed