Just another half back
Definitely the last saw I will be posting for a while. So many projects, so little time. Critiques always welcome. Size large Walnut, 9ppi x 15* R, x 20* Fleam. Nothing extraordinary.

On a side note: Looking for someone with a small hand. 3" to 3.25"max. Thank you.

BontzSawWorks.net
Beautiful, Ron!

This one ALMOST seems too busy at the toe end for me, but I can appreciate the style. Your tote shaping is fantastic and the grain direction is perfect.

Yeah, I'm a fan.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Quite nice!
Victor

"The cure for anything is saltwater....sweat, tears or the sea." Isak Dinesen
Very nice handle Ron. I love the stripes.
WOW, that walnut is spectacular. Nice job, I love the pierced plate.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
That saw is pretty! and I admire your exact work!

Cheers Pedder
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I want one badly, just don't know if I'd use it enough to warrant the expense and I don't have the wall space to display it as the work of art it is. Well Done Sir!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Ron,

Beautiful saw as usual. There is a lot of work in that saw.
I just measured my hand and if I squeeze it tight I can make it 3.25"!

Chris
Beautiful saw, but I have extra large hands.
Beautiful work, as always. I've often wanted to characterize your unique design style. I think I'll call it art nouveau.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill