Now THIS is scary!!
I don't think Sawstop made this one.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I like the exposed fan, too.
in case anyone wondered why this is in hand tools, the previous owner sold after he cut off his hands, one each with the blade and fan.

I always wondered why people bother to put stuff like this up on CL. If I somehow gained possession of that, it would be passed off to a metal scrapper, post haste
That is scary, but perhaps it is just to get folks talking about it, as we are here, so that it will sell.

Looks like a collection of usable PARTS to me. Motor, arbor, etc.

I'd give five or ten bucks and take it apart.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
That's nuts! This doesn't look a whole lot better.
I would love to have and put a buffing wheel on it.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hank Knight in SC said:

That's nuts! This doesn't look a whole lot better.

Like the country sawmills I've seen, but on a smaller scale.
That guy isn't even looking when he takes the shingle from the saw blade! Uffda!
My wife couldn't even watch more than a minute.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Yup, we call them suicide saws. Used to see them a lot in WVa. Except that instead of an electric motor there was a belt from an axial on a tractor that was blocked so one driven wheel is off the ground. The belt truned a saw between 30" and 50" in diameter.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes