Stanley No.24 patent combination try square and bevel
I don't think I ever showed this off. I picked it up locally a few years ago. It's in the rarer 4" size.

Nice Steve. I have a machinist version very handy things to have when dealing with tight bevels.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
That's a lovely tool, and an interesting design. Is there a way to set acute inside angles with it? Or do you keep another bevel around for such purposes? What are the benefits of this particular design?
Never seen one like that, neat.
Bill_Houghton said:

That's a lovely tool, and an interesting design. Is there a way to set acute inside angles with it? Or do you keep another bevel around for such purposes? What are the benefits of this particular design?

You would definitely need a regular bevel for inside bevels. I can see it would be handy. It must not have been all that useful though, they were only made from 1865 to 1892.