I Believe I Have a Gloatable Wood Purchase
The greatest majority of this load is walnut - $67.00 with the exception of two wide curly maple boards that were priced separately.

My good friend AdamR, who with his BIL, helped in loading/unloading - pictured beside a 2" slab of walnut.

And of course - the maple.

Gotta get busy with some furniture now.

r2
Sweet!
Nice snag there, Richard!

That curly maple is worth several hundred all by itself, even up here in the Northwoods where it grows like weeds.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Probably air-dried. too, which in walnut make a big difference in the finished look of the wood. Good get!

Iowa-grown air-dried walnut:
Nice!!!

See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Yes, you suck!!! Nice score.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
You need no gravity as your suckage will keep you from falling off the face of the earth.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Serious suckage, and that crotch and maple are nothing to be ashamed that of.
Kim Kardashian
Awesome boards...