Gustav Stickley birdhouse (and much more)
This morning, reading through my Feedly woodworking feed with my coffee, I came across a new (to me) blog The Daily Skep - recommended.

But browsing back through earlier posts, Jim mentioned a Stickley bookcase he'd built and linked to an online collection of The Craftsman magazine, which features 21 issues of woodworking projects designed, built and described by Mr Stickley himself.

It starts with the simple stuff (a birdhouse, a doghouse) and builds up to the very best of Craftsman furniture, including "the chair", desks, tables.

Awesome stuff. Find it all at this link (but be prepared to spend some time reading!):
http://workshoppages.com/WS/Craftsman.htm
Thank you, this is great! Saved for later reading.

Steve
Yes, thanks for the leads to both the blog and the magazine.
"The Craftsman" is available online in it's entirety thanks to the University of Wisconsin. If you dig a little deeper in that archive, there are tons of other cool resources.

Here is a link Craftsman Magazine online

There is also a post on my blog that points to some good stuff. Links for woodworking articles from "The Craftsman"
Thanks Bob, this stuff makes good airport reading!

Steve
Great site! thanks for sharing I will enjoy reading it all and checking the links also.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.