"The shower stall looks dingy" according to LOML
It's fiberglass and replacement isn't an option.

It's 20+ years old and does look a tad yellow. Can I polish it? If so with what?

Wet-sanding with superfine paper?

Anyone done anything like this? What works without me working too much
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
funny the only option I know for that is replacement and hopefully with something better

Check with boat repair places they might have an option for you
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

It's fiberglass. Paint it... However prepping that will be a chore getting all the residue off etc. And then spraying in the house will stink.
Robert Adams said:

It's fiberglass. Paint it... However prepping that will be a chore getting all the residue off etc. And then spraying in the house will stink.

+1
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

Call the folks who do a fit over the existing surround/tub.

Most difficult part is looking up the number.
K. L, McReynolds said:

Call the folks who do a fit over the existing surround/tub.

Most difficult part is writing the check.

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

put a low wattage light bulb in.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
+2 on paint. You can use the paint that is used on fiberglass boats.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Find the brightest yellow you can find. Paint the rest of the room with it. The shower stall will look white.
Interlux used to make a paint for fibreglass boats, don't know if they still do.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member