Are Reliabilt doors (Lowe's) any good?
Need to replace patio door. Glass on the current one is broken... We like the look of the stock door. It is $480...like the price too...but it is a fair bit less than special order doors which besides customized options seem to feel a little beefier. I don't want to waste money on junk. But if it is decent quality and I can install this weekend that is better than waiting 2-3 weeks.

Thanks!
Call a glass company and get a quote for replacement glass in the existing door..

unless the door has failed why replace it?

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Are we talking about a sliding glass door or a hinged door?
I don't really know about this brand, but having had 5 houses and replaced 6 doors of various configs, cheap is cheap. If you plan on staying for awhile, don't skimp on doors. Other than that, I got nothin'
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks all...

Sliding glass. The non-moving portion.

We called glass shops and it was going to be +/-$250-300 (maybe more they said) to replace the glass.

The doors are 23 years old, loose in the track, and I'm guessing they were a "builder's special" when they were installed. I had kinda wanted to replace them, but it was not on top of the list. I guess I feel like repairing doesn't make sense.

I agree "cheap is cheap". I really want to get it done this weekend, and there are not many in stock options. If the Reliabilt are reliable, then I'll get it and be done with it. If they are not, I'll just have to wait.
IMHO, wait.....never heard of the brand. Replacement ain't no walk in the park, you don't want to do it twice. I see doors furnished with pole barn packages that rust out in 5 years, mine is 20 years old, need to get a new frame made but the door itself is perfect. You get what you pay for.

You give excellent advice here on tree issues, have my utmost respect. Can't recomend a total unknown (to me) product to you.

Ed
I replaced my slider a couple years ago with one from Home Depot It is an American Classic made by Anderson. I liked the fact that it has the blinds in between the glass and it seals better then my old door. I also got gift cards from Giant Eagle that gave me $.20 off gas at the time.
I think you guys talked me into it...I'm going to screw plywood over the old shattered (but still in the frame) pane to keep the glass from falling out and will order - probably a Jeld-wen door.
Call a local building supplier and see what they offer. A lot of them make their own doors, I don't know if they make sliders though. At our old house we wanted to replace a garage door in the basement with a set of french doors. Lowes quoted me 1600.00, two weeks and I'd have to pick it up at the store. It was big. 2 swinging doors and a fixed panel. I called a local place on a Monday. 700.00, and he said he could have it by Friday. I asked about delivery. He asked where I lived, I told him he said, I think we have a truck going that way Friday, so no charge.

I have a Raliabilt fiberglass entry door. It has the blinds between the panes, low e coating and a couple of other minor options.

I have been very happy with it and it has given no problems at all. It is probably 5 years old.

The Lowes salesman that sold me the door told me that Reliabilt and Jeld-wen are the same company, they make separate HD and Lowes brands so you can't price match between the 2 stores.

I am pretty sure there were Jeld-wen markings on hardware bags or something when I installed the door.

I would definitely buy one again.