Which glue to use?
I am building a big green egg table. For the frame, I have used tite bond III. I noticed that it drys pretty dark which isn't a big problem for the frame because the glue lines will not be seen but I am starting to wonder if it might be better to use one of the other glues for the top.

For the top panel I will glue up about five 1 1/2 thick six inch wide cypress boards. The table will be outside but will be under a covered porch.

What glue should I use to glue this panel?

Thanks
I would Tite Bond II it is water proof if not submerged in water.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

if your joinery is tight and void free it does not matter what glue you use.

The joints will all but disappear. 

If you see gaps during the dry fit  work on the joints

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

TB 3 or Epoxy.
I've used titebond II on all my outdoor furniture including chairs that sit in the weather with no failures. Under a patio, no problem.

It isn't waterproof, but it's water resistant. And very well so.
I built my wife a large window box of cypress joined with biscuits and glued with Tightbond III seven or eight years ago. It lives under our roof overhang outside our breakfast room. That is a much less protected location than your porch. It has shown zero separation issues and looks as good today as it did the day I built it.
Resourcinol, DAP used to  make it, but discontinued it.  If you can find it, it is the best for outdoor wood construction.
Eric
(12-19-2016, 12:35 PM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Resourcinol, DAP used to  make it, but discontinued it.  If you can find it, it is the best for outdoor wood construction.

this is the one glue that would leave a telltale glue line which is what the OP does not want....

Probably best it is no longer available.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(12-19-2016, 12:40 PM)JGrout Wrote: this is the one glue that would leave a telltale glue line which is what the OP does not want....

Probably best it is no longer available.

While it does have a dark color, I disagree with the part about it "best no longer available". One of the few (maybe only) wood glues that is absolutely waterproof and very useful at times. It is still available, though a specialty product and a little hard to find.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
let me be slightly clearer:

OP was disliking the color of the t3 

resorcinol is best left for projects that do not require a light colored glue line.

It may be available but it is the nastiest glue I ever used. It is also not exactly user friendly and best left for those times_one really_ needs a waterproof solution 

Like a boat... 

JMO