Photobucket
Go to

https://imgur.com/
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Two reasons I used to use PB---was changing computers frequently(long story) and posting on the net was easier.

WN software changed to allow posting from my computer and I learned how to copy my pics when changing computers.

So, when PB switched, I simply downloaded all the pics I had stored there back to my computer and closed the PB account. I now keep a back up copy of them(update about once every six months), since I have a more reliable computer.

I tried a couple of other free storage sites, but am too Neanderthal to be able to understand/remember all the steps necessary to use them.

I did, to the surprise and disbelief of most relatives and friends, get a smart phone(which has a better camera than the one I was using) and now can simplify getting pictures from the phone to the computer(email them).
I use google photos / google drive for all files.  Perfect economic solution to data storage.
(10-25-2017, 10:49 AM)Danny in Houston Wrote: I use google photos / google drive for all files.  Perfect economic solution to data storage.

Newer Android phones can be set up to automatically backup photos, and all their other info to a Google Account. I don't share them from there, although it's possible, but there are easy enough to download to a PC for editing and posting elsewhere. 

I think Apple has a similar backup system.
(10-25-2017, 05:56 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I wish I had a way to nuke my account at PB and delete everything...I'm guessing such an option doesn't exist.

Anybody figures out how to nuke entire "Accounts" like a dumazz I made accounts for several different things. I have everything backed up x2. I just don't want those thieving bastiages having access to my pics. I understand it was free, but now it is not, and without warning beforehand they are essentially holding your property hostage.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
it's free to go in and delete your pics.  Might take a while
(10-25-2017, 10:49 AM)Danny in Houston Wrote: I use google photos / google drive for all files.  Perfect economic solution to data storage.

How do you link those photos on GDrive here?  I've tried and failed miserably.
chris
(10-25-2017, 06:49 PM)doobes Wrote: How do you link those photos on GDrive here?  I've tried and failed miserably.
I just attach them now.
(10-25-2017, 05:50 PM)EricU Wrote: it's free to go in and delete your pics.  Might take a while

Eric I understand that, however the process for just one pic is slow at best. They allow for you to "mass" upload material so you make them look better, they should also allow mass removal., and without having to pay 400 bux.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I moved all my old pics from PB back to my computer then backed them up on a card. I now use "imgur.com" and/or "imgbb.com".