Early WoodNet, still more added
(12-03-2017, 08:03 PM)MsNomer Wrote: This thread has gotten this far without a photo of the infamous scrawny legs?

And the yellow sneakers?

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(12-09-2017, 10:20 AM)Woodshop Wrote: I still agree with the picture . but even then there was a guy that posted picture of others work clamming they were his own , until he got caught, LOL  another thing you don't see much any more  is acronyms like SWMBO
I had a link called " acronym finder " .  Then people were coming up with their own meanings, They were starting to get out of hand, 
Laugh   now we have emojis but not as creative as they use to be  [Image: smilband.gif]  run run Rudolph

Common acronyms like OMG or LOL are fine but things like NAINA are just a (poor) show-off which I saw used the other day -- for the first time.

Claiming other works as his? This guy has a low self esteem or something.

Simon
    Not quite the referenced scrawny legs, but the yellow Crocs are in there.
Big Grin
What....you pee'd on the bus tire next to yours?
Raised
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I think he is auditioning for the lead role in the movie version of "Crankshaft".
    Front door to the August Home Publishing project building

Inside the front door.

Every project shown in the two woodworking magazines published by AH were built first, build steps shown and the finished pieces displayed in this building. The company's property was located next door to the Governor's mansion in Des Moines, Iowa.

Had pics of the tour(lost in a computer crash)
Sad

Attached Files Image(s)

Follow up to the Dewalt Impact driver failure....Dewalt Service Center replaced the entire anvil assemby...no charge.

This is the one on Quivera in Overland Park Ks
Watch your fingers!!

(12-13-2017, 02:01 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: Front door to the August Home Publishing project building

Inside the front door.

Every project shown in the two woodworking magazines published by AH were built first, build steps shown and the finished pieces displayed in this building. The company's property was located next door to the Governor's mansion in Des Moines, Iowa.

Had pics of the tour(lost in a computer crash)
Sad

Nice front door, but where's the door handle?
Raised
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

How many remember the Two by Four Challenges?

I lost all the pictures in a crash, but there were some AMAZING creations!!
Certainly do remember,like you said some really creative stuff was made,unfortunately no pics.But it did happen.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member