Long Term Wood Veneer Storage / Climate Control?

• I have a lot of veneer (about a pallet full) and have not had a problem with storing it as it has been in the basement at my house. (live in Michigan) But since I am in the process of downsizing I may not have a basement to store it in and I am concerned about storage and what the climate and temperature can do to the veneer. How are others storing your veneers in the not most ideal conditions to ensure long term storage for future projects? Currently I store it all flat and with sheet stock in layers on top to keep it flat. Do you have a special veneer room / closest with climate control and if so what kind of equipment are you using to ensure the moisture in the veneer and at what temp and humidity levels are the best conditions for the veneer? If you have some pictures of your controlled areas,and equipment or how you are keeping it that would be great for ideas as well. 

• Thanks