Chimney Removal
Okay, you guys have inspired me.  I'm going to start in the fall.  Too darn hot up there in the summer.  
Laugh
(07-19-2019, 06:45 AM)APZ Wrote: Okay, you guys have inspired me.  I'm going to start in the fall.  Too darn hot up there in the summer.  
Laugh

Air chisel can be really helpful depending on the age or quality of the mortar involved.  You will be miles ahead not dropping debris into the stack as it will blow dust everywhere no matter how well you think you have it sealed and then have to drag that much more waste through your living area.  I took down 34' after the 89 quake
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

If you want to learn how to remove a chimney learn from the master, Fred Dibnah. He was one really interesting guy that took down a bunch of very tall chimneys nailing ladders to them and climbing 300' up and taking it apart piece by piece. Lots of shows he did for the BBC and many on youtube. 

[Image: _40039559_steeple.jpg]