AC Maintenance
(12-29-2021, 09:03 AM)MariaKnightw Wrote: Hello, MarkSLSmith! Yep, I have the six conditioners in my summer house in st Petersburg. The house(20 rooms 5 bathrooms 2 kitchens) is big, so I needed to cover all the big rooms with the proper conditioners. It took me some time to make all the system work properly, it was some synchronizing problems at the start, but after approaching the professional ac repair company, DELETED LINK I solved most of the issues with them. One thing that is still missing is the lack of electric generator power to sustain all the electric devices around my house.

SPAMMER DISPATCHED.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
(12-29-2021, 09:09 AM)barnowl Wrote: SPAMMER DISPATCHED.

Fastest ban hammer in the east.  
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"

Laugh
Laugh
The gift that keeps on giving
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

if my air conditioner started to work worse after 5 years, is this normal?

WATCHING, WATCHING...... 
Thor! Get ready!
VH07V  
(04-24-2022, 12:36 AM)EightFingers Wrote: Thor! Get ready!

YUP