Will Coca-Cola remove rust
I tried it once to free up some piston rings on an automotive project, because Coca-Cola was supposed to be good for that, too; all I got was sugar-coated piston rings.  Why mess with it when what you want is the active ingredient?  Use the right concentration of the active ingredient, and leave the rest alone.
(07-24-2021, 09:51 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: I tried it once to free up some piston rings on an automotive project, because Coca-Cola was supposed to be good for that, too; all I got was sugar-coated piston rings.  Why mess with it when what you want is the active ingredient?  Use the right concentration of the active ingredient, and leave the rest alone.

You shoulda used diet coke... lose the sugar..I don't know what the active ingredient is...it's a secret formula...but I know I don't have it...
Rolleyes
Laugh
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(07-24-2021, 10:16 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: I don't know what the active ingredient is...it's a secret formula...but I know I don't have it..

Well, we know it's not the cocaine, unless you happen to have a case of the original stuff on hand.