The Internet is rousing this morning
Question 
Alien intervention in human genome??
(10-16-2021, 10:51 AM)K. L. McReynolds Wrote: Alien intervention in human genome??

Aliens in Home Improvement. Hmmmm.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Very likely, they all had orange hair.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Look up "Everything You Know is Wrong", by Lloyd Pye. Pretty much comes to the same conclusion from a completely different angle.

Who knows?
chris
Every night without fail, around 9:20, any show I'm watching on Amazon will stop buffering. Sometimes for 30 seconds, sometimes for longer.

Does Comcast choke down the internet during high traffic times? I've heard of this, but thought they outlawed it.
(01-29-2022, 04:56 PM)doobes Wrote: Look up "Everything You Know is Wrong", by Lloyd Pye. Pretty much comes to the same conclusion from a completely different angle.

Who knows?

Who knows?

Isn't this why we are exploring space? Looking for new digs?  Same reason we've always explored. Billions of years is a long time. 3 million year old stone tools (debatable) are considered very old. Stone tools to outer space in just 3 million years. A blink of an eye in time. Not saying we were dropped off here or bred with little green men but can't see why it isn't possible. I worked with a physicist when I was about 20yo and he told me the odds of no other life from elsewhere is not possible. No other intelligent life is almost not possible. He expected us to find some sort of life within a generation or two. Petty bright guy. He was designing particle beam accelerators.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay