unisaw fence
I'm new here so I hope I got this in the right place.  I just purchased a Unisaw Diamond edition with 68" Beisemeyer fence.  I would like to trade it for a second generation unifence. I'm located in Deep East Texas.
Hello and welcome.  Something like this would generally go in the swap and sell section if you want to get visibility.  

I'd be willing to trade with you but the distance between us would make it cost prohibitive. If you ever come to visit central FL, let me know.
https://easttexas.craigslist.org/tls/d/s...07574.html

Here’s a saw in sulphur springs with a unifence

You may have to buy, switch and sell to make it work but it is in Texas…
(11-19-2021, 07:29 AM)casualworker Wrote: I'm new here so I hope I got this in the right place.  I just purchased a Unisaw Diamond edition with 68" Beisemeyer fence.  I would like to trade it for a second generation unifence.  I'm located in Deep East Texas.

As stav said, the place for this sort of post in in the "Swap and Sell" (SnS) area.

Also, you are expected to check in occasionally to see if you have replies or Private Messages (PMs) when you post in SnS. Woodnet is not currently sending email notifications of replies or PMs.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.