Help Part 2

It's time for the patriots to stand up!
Based on Mike's post in the Need Help 3 thread, the bottom picture an the long tool in the middle of row 2 go together and are probably part of a hollowing rig. I wonder if the left and middle pictures in the top row are bits for the hollowing tool.

(12-01-2021, 09:31 AM)crokett™ Wrote: Based on Mike's post in the Need Help 3 thread, the bottom picture an the long tool in the middle of row 2 go together and are probably part of a hollowing rig.  I wonder if the left and middle pictures in the top row are bits for the hollowing tool.

That makes sense. Thanks for the help. I hope to figure these thing out so I can use them and they don’t go to waste. At this sale someone came and bought the big Oneway lathe because the widow sold it cheap and it sounded like that guy really wasn’t a turner. From what I learned later he bought it because he knew he could sell it immediately for a nice profit. He also loaded up some things he “thought” went with it and that’s why there are some odd things left. I was upset because he took advantage of the lady and then took stuff that left mismatched parts and pieces that I have. This man who passed was very anal about his things by the shape of his shop when I saw it the first time before the lathe and stuff had been picked up. I offered her $2k over what he offered her for the lathe but she felt obligated. I told her I’d buy what’s left and when I arrived the guy who bought it had ransacked the place and left a mess. I hate seeing a widow taken advantage of like that.
First 2 pics are an outer ring to a Glaser screw chuck

https://www.penturners.org/attachments/s...pg.247406/
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

(12-02-2021, 07:54 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: First 2 pics are an outer ring to a Glaser screw chuck

Thanks. They looked familiar.

The 2 pics with the sticker that says "Expanding Collet" are one set of jaws for an expanding collet chuck. I do not recall seeing that style before so I do not know what the chuck that they go into would look like other than it would screw onto the drive spindle if it was used with that lathe.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(12-02-2021, 07:54 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: First 2 pics are an outer ring to a Glaser screw chuck

You're right!  The other parts that go with it are gone so these are not worth much to me.  I'm still frustrated the guy before me separated items like this. I'm sure the widow's husband would never have wanted this to happen.