Interior door finishing stands?
I am applying the final coat of Arm R-Seal to the last 2 doors. I ended up cutting some plywood into 7" triangles. Drilled a 1/4" hole near the top of the triangle. Pre drilled the door stiles for 4" timber screws. Attached the triangles to the top and bottom of the doors.  This worked out ok. This way I could finish one side and flip it over and finish the other side.  The triangles would rotate as I flipped the door over.  I could flip the doors over by myself without touching the doors, the 36" door was about all I could handle without some help. The doors were a little wabbly when wiping the finish on, just had to hold the door from moving. 
So, 12 doors in 3 months. Not the fastest but they came out really nice. 3 coats of finish sanded to 220 before finish and a 320 foam sanding sponge between coats. They came out glass smooth with a satin finish. My neighbor will be happy.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor