NEW LOWER PRICE! Free in NJ - Pickup only - C-Man RAS
Yeah, I know, C-Man RAS.  But I got this a long time ago, rebuilt a solid table with laminated MDF, repainted the stand, and it's clean and works very well and will hold its adjustment. Can test under power. Circa 1979.  In the meantime I picked up a Dewalt, so its been sitting in my shop for a decade unused, thinning the herd, yours if you bring a pickup truck and and a friend to load. Walk out basement shop, easy in and out.

PM me for details.  Zip 08889
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Here's a pic, as I said, clean - not a rustbucket and well kept.  Model No. 113.19770

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/5178...bd2d_b.jpg
(12-30-2021, 09:15 PM)Admiral Wrote: Here's a pic, as I said, clean - not a rustbucket and well kept.  Model No. 113.19770

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/5178...bd2d_b.jpg

My brother lives about an hour from you.  I'm checking to see if he is interested.

I found a Sears 1979 Catalog on OWWM, here's the description:

Attached Files
.pdf   Sears Doc1.pdf (Size: 191.45 KB / Downloads: 113)
I checked with my brother, he got one this past summer, so doesn't need it.

(12-31-2021, 02:09 PM)crokett™ Wrote: I checked with my brother, he got one this past summer, so doesn't need it.

Ok, cool.  Its good for someone.
NOTE:   new lower price.

Oh, gee, forgot, it was free to begin with!!  
Laugh

Really, its not a bad machine at all and in good shape, especially the table; double laminated mdf.
Any takers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?
I grew up with one of these Craftsman RAS from the '60's. It was a very good tool as long as you remembered to use a negative rake saw blade.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Still available . . . . you can't beat the price!