Snowmen
Turned out a few snowmen over the holiday break.

Maple, Curly Maple, Walnut, Cherry and Cocobolo were used amongst these 5.  About 3 1/2" tall.

Milliput Epoxy was used for the eyes, mouth, nose, buttons and the band on the hats.

Finished with Shellawax

These were a big hits with friends and I sold all these once I posted to social media.  I'll have to build my stock up this on these for the holidays in about 330 days!  

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Those look great. Make nice ornaments. Thanks for shoing.
John T.
Very nice work! I made two last year and they were a hit. Those were on my list for this year but I ran out of time. I'm going to try for next year.

Nicely done buddy.  Snowmen are always a hit.

When I am done with my special one which has been in work 
Rolleyes  
Rolleyes  now for 2 years due to well live and no special anything but an idea I will post it
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I made mine out of snow. But once taken inside, they didn't last long.

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
(01-10-2022, 07:39 AM)Grey Mountain Wrote: I made mine out of snow.  But once taken inside, they didn't last long.

GM

Wish I could have made some from snow....middle of January and no snow here yet in central Indiana
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(01-03-2022, 10:49 AM)KLaz Wrote: Turned out a few snowmen over the holiday break.

Maple, Curly Maple, Walnut, Cherry and Cocobolo were used amongst these 5.  About 3 1/2" tall.

Milliput Epoxy was used for the eyes, mouth, nose, buttons and the band on the hats.

Finished with Shellawax

Those look great! 
Cool
Hi! Thanks for this topic, it helped me!