Paint recommendation
Not sure if this post belongs in finishing, but since it was used on a custom island I am building, I thought I might share.
Lowes sells a Valspar Cabinet and Furniture paint. According to the label it is latex, enriched with oil...

Paint clerk recommended it, and wow, was he right!
Lays down so smoothly, almost free of any brush marks...
I did all the painting in a horizontal plane, prior to assembly, so not sure how well it would go on in a vertical application...
(01-17-2022, 02:57 PM)brianwelch Wrote: Not sure if this post belongs in finishing, but since it was used on a custom island I am building, I thought I might share.
Lowes sells a Valspar Cabinet and Furniture paint. According to the label it is latex, enriched with oil...

Paint clerk recommended it, and wow, was he right!
Lays down so smoothly, almost free of any brush marks...
I did all the painting in a horizontal plane, prior to assembly, so not sure how well it would go on in a vertical application...

Thanks for posting that Brian.  It sounds a lot like SW's Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel and BM's Advance.  Both of those also are hybrid waterborne paints.  And like you said, they flow out beautifully.  

John