Tormek Super Grind 2000....Price Drop $600
Hi Guys,

I'm starting to sell off tools I no longer need or use. I bought this many years ago and never really used it. Many of the jigs were never used. 

Looking to sell everything as a whole.

Tormek 2000
SVM 100 - Long Knife Jig
SVM - 45 Knife Jig
SVA - 170 Ax Jig
ADV - 50D Stone Truing Tool
TTS - 100 Turning Tool Setter
MH - 380 Cover
Honing Compound 

The jigs new would cost around $290 and the new T8 is around $800. 

I'm asking $700 for everything. I can't offer shipping as I think the cost could be pricey, but I would look into it. 

I live in Bluffton SC near Hilton Head or Savannah, GA

How funny, I literally just bought that same machine at an estate sale on Thursday. It was in pretty bad shape, caked in dirt, and the wheel cracked in 3 places and fell off when I got it home- I swear the guy must of used it as a chock for his RV or something.

Anyway, if you don’t get any takers on the package and decide you’d be open to offers to ship some of the jigs, I’d be interested.

Dave in Denver
(01-22-2022, 10:41 AM)Dave in Denver Wrote: How funny, I literally just bought that same machine at an estate sale on Thursday. It was in pretty bad shape, caked in dirt, and the wheel cracked in 3 places and fell off when I got it home- I swear the guy must of used it as a chock for his RV or something.

Anyway, if you don’t get any takers on the package and decide you’d be open to offers to ***** some of the jigs, I’d be interested.

Dave in Denver

Will do. I did a search tempest on Craigslist and did not find many for sale. Several of them looked like what you described and were asking $450. I'm going to box it to see how much it weighs to see if shipping is possible. Which jig are you interested in?
I got the SVM-45 and the SVA-170 already so I’d be interested in the rest, though not sure if you want to separate the machine cover from the tool. I’d also be interested in the profiled leather honing wheels but not sure if you want to remove them. Thanks for considering this!

Dave in Denver
Dropping the Price to $600. Any interest?

I can ship for $30 via UPS anywhere in the 48 continental USA.
(02-15-2022, 10:36 AM)Mike 55 Wrote: Dropping the Price to $600. Any interest?

I can ***** for $30 via UPS anywhere in the 48 continental USA.

I have had mine for over 30 years.  Built like a tank!  Yours looks to be in good condition.  That is a good deal!