Wood Working again.
These are the projects that got me back into wood working again after 25 years. I use to do a fair amount, but then life happened and I got away from it. My mower/tractor rebuilding hobby of course took a lot of tools, and over the course of 40+ years I have accumulated a lot of tools. I needed a way to keep them organized and at hand, and more convenient. So I built myself a rolling portable tool cabinet.

While working on this and a couple of other projects, it became clear that I needed a way to organize my large assortment of wood screws. The trouble with organizing wood screws is, they come in all different size and shape of boxes, and containers. So I ordered me some plastic boxes. A LOT of plastic boxes. I only have my 24 X 26 garage to work in, so cabinet and wall space is at a premium. But I had lots of cabinet doors. The inside of cabinet doors really don't do much but hold up the outside of cabinets doors. I thought that was a waste. So I made myself some trays. A LOT of trays. The trays are all different sizes and woods, depending on what I had from years ago. The trays all have little magnets embedded in them, and all the little boxes have washers affixed to the inside of them, The magnet holds each box in it's own spot.

I then mounted the trays inside my cabinet doors.

I now have over 80 little boxes of woods screws all in order of length. This is what got me back into woodworking.
Yes
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Very nice-well thought out.

I have moved to a smaller retirement home/community in Sun City Grand-Surprise,  Arizona- from a large workshop to a small area in my garage. We don't mow, shovel snow or chop ice anymore. My woodworking will take place on a small level. Your ideas are an inspiration for shop neatness. 
Paul
Paul from the beautiful mid-coast of Maine (USA)
I really like the rolling wall.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.