"TAWA"
"Tawa"
This segmented piece is made from Padauk, Curly Maple and Red Oak. Turned, burned, carved and colored the finish size is 16" D with out the feathers; 28"-30" with the feathers. The owner can select the type of feathers to be used, these are Guinea Fowl. After coloring the finish was done in lacquer.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bruce, ya gon and dun it again!!!!!!!!!!

Another beautiful creation!  You've done a few "native American theme" pieces.  To my memory this one is more colorful.

Beautiful work, thank you for sharing.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(05-27-2022, 04:09 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Bruce, ya gon and dun it again!!!!!!!!!!

Another beautiful creation!  You've done a few "native American theme" pieces.  To my memory this one is more colorful.

Thank you so much Bill very nice of you to comment.
(05-27-2022, 04:09 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Bruce, ya gon and dun it again!!!!!!!!!!

+1

and WOW!
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Bruce

Out of all of the ones you have posted this is one of two at the top of my list I really like.  Well done
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you every one for all of the nice complements, My piece "TAWA" was selected for the cover on WOW World of Woodturners Thank you Marshall Gorrow for the cover honor.

Attached Files Image(s)

“ “
VH07V  
Absolutely beautiful. I hope your feathers are legal.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thank you eightfingers and Allen, yes they are legal feathers.