Beadlock Loose Tenon Jig and Kit
For Sale - Beadlock M&T joinery kit in like-new condition. Kit includes both 1/2" and 3/8" drill guides. Also includes s h i m stock and two each 12" lengths of 1/2" and 3/8" tenon stock. $60 for all + shipping. PM if interested or have questions.

Thanks, 

Doug

Beadlock Video

Attached Files Image(s)

Howdy,

Almost 100 "views" and no bites. Just for reference Rockler now sells the Beadlock kit, albeit it with what looks like a synthetic material plate (this one is the original metal version.) Their price is over $100 (for both 3/8" and 1/2" drill blocks) which doesn't include the tenon stock. This jig is gathering dust in my shop and I would like to see it go to someone who will use it. I now use one of John TenEyck's mortising machines for these joints so I no longer need this one.

If I'm a little high on the price, drop me a PM with an offer.

Thanks,

Doug
175 "looks" and no offers. Would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,

Doug
I've gotten a couple of PM's from individuals with some useful comments and recommendations. I was hoping that a Woodnetter, maybe someone who's just getting started or would like to teach their kids/grandkids basic joinery would get this.

Will certainly consider reasonable offers - just drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Doug
Bump - $50 + shipping.

Doug
I'll take it. Pleas PM me your PayPal address, because I am assuming that you take PayPal.

Tom
(07-07-2022, 02:14 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I'll take it. Pleas PM me your PayPal address, because I am assuming that you take PayPal.

Tom

Thanks Tom - PM sent.

Doug