WTB-Fine Woodworking Index
Hello,

Thank you for looking. I am looking for the old Spiral bound Fine Woodworking Mag Indexes. I don't have internet access in my shop and cell service is poor. Love to have the old index to flip through..

Thank you,
Jody
good to have a good woman that has my back.
(06-27-2022, 08:28 PM)jerk151 Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for looking. I am looking for the old Spiral bound Fine Woodworking Mag Indexes. I don't have internet access in my shop and cell service is poor. Love to have the old index to flip through..

Thank you,
Jody

Hello Jody,

I have what you are looking for.  A Fine Woodworking Index that is spiral bound.  It is in excellent condition. I am asking $25.00 + shipping (media Mail).  Let me know if you are interested.  These indexes are pretty rare in this as new condition.  It is out of my woodworking research library.

George

Jody doesn't seem to need the Fine Working Index.  It is available for sale. $20.00 + media mail shipping.

George
(06-29-2022, 07:11 AM)avatar Wrote: Hello Jody,

I have what you are looking for.  A Fine Woodworking Index that is spiral bound.  It is in excellent condition. I am asking $25.00 + shipping (media Mail).  Let me know if you are interested.  These indexes are pretty rare in this as new condition.  It is out of my woodworking research library.

George

Jody doesn't seem to need the Fine Working Index.  It is available for sale. $20.00 + media mail shipping.

George

George, I'm so sorry. I had notifications on for this post and never got anything. Very sorry for leaving you hanging. If you still have it, I would happily purchase for your original asking price. 

Thank you

Jody
good to have a good woman that has my back.
(07-09-2022, 05:15 PM)jerk151 Wrote: George, I'm so sorry. I had notifications on for this post and never got anything. Very sorry for leaving you hanging. If you still have it, I would happily purchase for your original asking price. 

Thank you

Jody

Hello Jody,

I sent a message to your email.

George