<SOLD>Friday Blue Light Special SuperNova Chuck 2
Politics 
I have had this chuck for more than ten years and only used the chuck one time..I may have used the accessories I bought with it one time....It has the Pin Jaw set and the complete live center pack.... The chuck is  all steel , made in New Zealand and has the indexing back on it..It is chrome plated and weighs five and one half pounds..It has the 1 inch eight tpi adapter in it but other adapters are available as well..Capable of swinging large stock....There are several good Youtube videos on the use of it...I am selling it all for $150.00 Plus flat rate shipping of $17.00. What you see is what you will get. First PM..USA sale only {sorry} I am not using PayPal but I can accept Woodnet member's check or a USPS Money order. Money order will ship right away and with a check I will wait for the check to clear. Money refunded less shipping if you are not pleased for any reason. Thanks for looking..Pics to follow...

[Image: 4-A5368-EB-18-AC-404-F-933-A-5-B30092-B9...-201-a.jpg]

[Image: 99-EA43-FD-3-F98-4-CD2-A6-A2-5-B61-E8-DD...-201-a.jpg]

[Image: 9-A345353-8-A13-4-BB4-8744-3-D4-D4451-DDC7.jpg]

[Image: 5-CA8-F9-CA-14-FD-4-C7-C-8846-C13164707-E44-1-201-a.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

PM sent with questions