FS - 2 more Lie Nielsen's
First up a #95R Bronze Edge Plane, all original and lightly used.
MSRP $225 and out of stock on the Lie Nielsen site.  Am thinking that $200 shipped CONUS is a fair price.
https://www.lie-nielsen.com/products/1-9...&node=4063

Next up, a Lie Nielsen 140 Skew Block Plane (Right) - Again, used sparingly, all original, no box.  Listed at $450 on the website, however, this newer version has a retractable nicker to score cross-grain fibers. Mine is the older version, without the nicker.  I will start this one at $325 shipped CONUS.  

I have reached my limit on pics, so let me know if you want to see more of either plane.

DM if you are interested in either one.

Attached Files Image(s)

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including their life. That is beyond honor.
If I didn't already have one...
A very nice deal for someone. A worthy investment in fine tools.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I have one of the ones that the 95R was copied from.  It was in a bunch of dust in an estate sale.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.