WTB Laguna Driftmaster Fence
I'm looking to upgrade the fence on my bandsaw. If you have one of the Laguna Driftmaster fences you would like to sell P.M. me.

Thanks
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
Hers one .... not mine ... https://semiww.org/fs-laguna-driftmaster...19190.html

good luck
Thanks, I will be getting in touch!
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
Don't know if you've already pulled the trigger on the other fence or not, but here is a pretty nice resaw fence that is on sale right now. Gets very good reviews. Looks like they also have just the fence itself if it can be mounted on your existing fence hardware (just enter "bandsaw fence" in the search box). 

FWIW several years ago this one won the review competition in Fine Woodworking magazine.

Doug