FS - A few more items every shop needs....
1 - Bayard Mini Plane Set.  Don't know where I got them, lightly used, appear to be brass with wood inlay. (Rule is to show size only)  $30 Shipped CONUS - SOLD

2 - 7 piece carving set, I believe it was from Lee Valley.  They list it in their online catalog, but it is no longer available. Like new condition. $40 shipped CONUS - Sold

3 -  Who doesn't need a Beall Wood Threader?  Purchased probably over 25 years ago and the bits still have the protective coating.  Lee Valley lists this set with RH threads only.  This one has right and left 1/2", 3/4" and 1".  The Lee Valley Price for just the RH set is $145.   $125 shipped CONUS. - Sold

Last up - I have no idea what this is.  I believe it belonged to a friend who was an avid pen turner.  If you know what it is and can use it, I will ship it to you just to get it out of my shop!

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including their life. That is beyond honor.
I've sent you a PM about purchasing the Bayard Mini Plane Set.  Thanks. -Howard
I would like the carving set. PM sent.