Old Canvas roll
That I bought at the Tractor Fest last Labor Day...

Decided to sort through a few things...toss out the junk ones...and see IF I have the replacement Bits..

Got out the Black Box..

Opened it up..

Pull out a few Irwins...

Some of the bits needed cleaned up, BEFORE I could figure out the "Toss or Keep" part...Jennings bit, without the square, tapered end..toss.   A few were too pitted from rust, a couple no longer had their spurs....
Finally..

A "full set"....4/16" up to 16/16"...found the awol sizes...replaced the trashed bits..
Then roll the canvas back up..

Roll has 2 eyelets...you can either hang by 2 hooks on a wall, all opened up and ready for use..or...

Leave it rolled up, and hang it by one hook/nail/screw...

Where it is out of the way, until called for.

Bits are now all Irwins, or made by Irwin....Cleaned up with a wire wheel on my grinder...

Price?  Spent about $5....
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Can't beat that price. Still working on a full set myself. I need to get out and organize them to see where I am now.
Did you oil up the old canvas?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Was oily enough as it was....could used a darn good cleaning, though...
Winkgrin
May toss that roll into the Washer, on the Next Laundry Detail....without the bits, of course...

Next Rust Hunt...I might start looking for the Jennings versions...and see IF I can build a similar set....just have to remember whether they are fine thread, or coarse thread Snails...then check on what ones I do have on hand...