Aging joints and shop shoes
Steel hips, bad knees, lower back, concrete slab all trying to squeeze my woodworking.  Would like some good advice on a new pair of shoes from anyone similarly afflicted?
Not so much shoes and not quite as many problems, but I found 2 things that help. The first was a pair of those store bought orthodic inserts, the ones I got were th Dr. School's version where you step on a machine that figures which set you need. Those really worked well, and there is a money back gaurantee if they don't help. The seond was the foam interlocking floor mats. To be honest, these things are a pain in the shop if you move things around on mobile bases a lot....but boy do they make standing a lot easier...they also keep your tools safe if you drop on the floor.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thankfully, my issues are not as serious as yours.  More than 20 years ago I went to a podiatrist; she rocked my world with some high dollar inserts.  Since then, I buy the ones made by New Balance.
Like Fred, I have the interlocking mats in strategic locations.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Recently got a pair of HOKA shoes.  I had heard that they were often recommended by podiatrists (and my barber!) and wanted to give them a try.  Best to try in person as some reviews suggest their sizing can run a little small.  They are anything but cheap, but I think they're the best I've had for standing on concrete.
My shop floor is covered with Dricore.  https://dricore.com/products/dricore-subfloor/

[Image: Subfloor_Diamond_NewLogo.png]

Awesome stuff. It's OSB with a plastic backer that leaves a space for air circulation and moisture to move under the floor without creating issues. I used the interlocking mats in my previous shop--they helped but nothing like Dricore. It supports heavy equipment easily--my 3520 was moved after two years of steady use with no visible evidence it was there. I have friends locally that use it just under and around specific machines to save their feet/legs.

Should add that I do use Oboz hiking shoes with gel insoles.

Gary
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Floor mats from Harbor Freight (the cheap ones work really well, I'm still using the first ones I bought 15 years ago), and Crocs unisex "Bistro" clogs - the most comforable, and cushioning shoes I've ever worn. Yeah, I know, what about dropping things on toes, but to be honest, I've never ever dropped anything on my toes in the woodshop. They're cheap, try them, you'll like them.

https://www.amazon.com/Crocs-Unisex-Bist...ast_sto_dp
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Mid 80s, about 6 years ago did a back flip off a ladder. Torn ligaments in right foot, x-rays didn't detect the fracture, and untreated it didn't heal correctly, lots of discomfort standing or walking. I have interlocking rubber shop mats, love them. About six months ago I bought a pair of orthopedic shoes from orthofeet.com and wish I'd bought them years ago. Pain when walking or standing even on concrete is basically gone. The floor mats are also great when a tool gets dropped or rolls off the bench.