Do not look at the shady craftmanship
but look at the idea.  I see alot of these videos and look at the ideas.

Pallet Furniture Ideas - Unique and Novel Design Combining Plant Pots and BBenches from Pallet Wood (youtube.com)
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
There must be a different standard for European pallets than for US pallets. I have never seen one with wood that clear before nor has the breakdown been that easy.  Usually the boards are nearly destroyed by the time you get the pallet disassembled.  

The idea of what you can build is neat if you are looking to make something like that.
On their site they have all kinds of ideas

https://www.youtube.com/@creativepalletideas6057/videos

Also that I seen it is not european but asian.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-15-2024, 02:14 PM)stav Wrote: There must be a different standard for European pallets than for US pallets. I have never seen one with wood that clear before nor has the breakdown been that easy.  

I thought the wood looked remarkably clean and nicely surfaced for a run-of-the-mill pallet.