Soft Close Drawer Slides
Any recommendation on lower cost alternative to Blum?  I have only used Blum in the past and have been happy with them, but looking for same/similar functionality at a lower price point and similar quality.  Any recommendation would be appreciated.  Thank you!
I didn't compare the current prices, but some years ago I use Hettich slides (undermount) because they are cheaper than Blum. For side mount I usually go with KV. I've had very good luck with both brands.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Knape and Vogt are good. Made in USA.  Stay away from Chinese ones.    

John
(02-20-2024, 01:51 PM)fptahoe Wrote: Any recommendation on lower cost alternative to Blum?  I have only used Blum in the past and have been happy with them, but looking for same/similar functionality at a lower price point and similar quality.  Any recommendation would be appreciated.  Thank you!

I just ordered 18" Blum undermount 563H drawwer slides from Woodworker Express. You order each part so you can choose one of 3 locking arms. I choose the one that adjust all 2 ways. It came out to $30 per set. That was $8 to$10 cheaper than Amazon, Rockler etc. 

https://www.woodworkerexpress.com/
(02-20-2024, 01:51 PM)fptahoe Wrote: Any recommendation on lower cost alternative to Blum?  I have only used Blum in the past and have been happy with them, but looking for same/similar functionality at a lower price point and similar quality.  Any recommendation would be appreciated.  Thank you!

When I was building kitchens I used Hettich undermount from CSH. For the current furniture project build I checked CSH which is fairly close so shipping was nominal. However, did a bit of searching  and found OVIS, in spite of higher shipping cost, was a better price. A box of 10 was about the same price as the six I needed if I bought from CSH and I've got an extra four pairs left over for the next project.