"Blue Crab"
Hello once again everyone here is my latest piece "Blue Crab" This piece is a 7" x 7" Cherry hollow turned to about 3/16"" thick then hand drawn and carved away negative space. The coloring is hand pained alcohol inks and finished with satin lacquer.

Attached Files Image(s)

You are truly a Marylander. Nicely done.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

Another well done buddy
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you very much Arlin. Here are some more photos.

Attached Files Image(s)

Truly stunning work!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
That is a very cool looking piece. I'm curious how you came up with the idea for something like that.
Wow!!!!!!! !
Another winner Bruce!
Frank
Very nice and very well done.

My high school mascot was a red (school colors were red and white) "blue crab."

One of the pranks pulled by my school was to take a bushel of live blue crabs and release them into our rival school one weekend. The rival school was a 3-story wood building that still used radiators for heat. Reportedly, it was a cold weekend and the crabs crawled under the radiators to die. By Monday, it took them quite a while to figure out what was stinking and then find and remove the dead crabs.
Winkgrin The story of that prank has lasted long after our rival school was demolished.
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thank you everyone I'm working on several new pieces, so stay tuned for future post.