Woodworking Tools - PHOENIX AREA
Selling all my meticulously cared for woodworking tools. 

Will try to come up with better pricing thoughts, but for now, let's just say I am open to offers.

I live in Sun City, AZ  -- best to email me at SunCityStuff4Sale@pm.me

Bosch 1587Vs Now SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.
DeWalt DW364 Now $40
Rockwell reciprocating saw Now $35

Marc Ward
Sun City, AZ
SunCityStuff4Sale@pm.me
[attachment=50132][attachment=50133][attachment=50134]

Marc
Sun City, AZ
It is always a bit sad when a member comes to the time to sell off their woodworking tools.

That said, your For Sale post in SnS is welcome and I wish you well on your sales.

SnS does have a requirement to include an asking price for items being sold.

Please update your post with initial asking price. "or best reasonable offer" is an acceptable add-on to the asking price.

Please also include whether you are willing to ship (usually buyer paying shipping) or if it is local sales only.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(03-08-2024, 05:45 PM)Paladin Wrote: Selling all my meticulously cared for woodworking tools. 

Rockwell reciprocating saw is $30.
Dwalt Circular saw is $35.
Bosch 1578VS is $75

All prices are OR BEST OFFER>

I live in Sun City, AZ  -- best to email me directly at SunCityStuff4Sale@pm.me

Marc Ward
Sun City, AZ
SunCityStuff4Sale@pm.me
Marc
Sun City, AZ
Good luck with the sale! Your prices seem more than fair. I have that Bosch 1587 jigsaw and it's a winner.

Doug
(03-09-2024, 11:01 PM)Tapper Wrote: Good luck with the sale! Your prices seem more than fair. I have that Bosch 1587 jigsaw and it's a winner.

Doug

I have that saw too and Tapper's right, it's a great saw!
Frank
HUGE PRICE DROP! HUGE PRICE DROP!
Marc
Sun City, AZ