Is bolt pattern for pressure washer pumps standard?
I have a husqvarna pressure washer that I picked up on clearance from Lowes a few years back its model 020711 which is a 2.5gpm 3100 psi model.

I started it up yesterday and the motor runs fine, but it wont pump water, I’d like to replace the pump with a Cat brand pump, I know I would need to keep similar pump ratings, and match the shaft size, but if I do that, will the bolt pattern line up?

Nobody local carry’s the pumps, and I’d like to know before I order it.  

Or if I can find a measured drawing of the Cat pump, I could measure my bolt pattern.

Thanks 
Duke
No idea if they're standard, but the cat pump on my 3300 PSI/2.5 GPM pressure washer is a 3-5/8" bolt circle. It's this pump. This is on a Simpson pressure washer.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(04-20-2024, 01:34 PM)fredhargis Wrote: No idea if they're standard, but the cat pump on my 3300 PSI/2.5 GPM pressure washer is a 3-5/8" bolt circle. It's this pump. This is on a Simpson pressure washer.

I measured mine and it looks like that’s a pretty standard pattern as mine is also 3-5/8” with the 3/4 shaft

I took mine apart, and put it back together and it’s working now, so I won’t be replacing it yet.

Thanks for the measurements.

Duke
When our pressure washer wouldn’t spray, all it needed was a new wand. Just a few bucks at the local hardware store.