The Plane has landed
(04-27-2024, 07:51 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: so I sent my K7 out of my personal collection. The Wards Master is now my #7 unless someone buys it out from under me.

Hi Tom, I didn't understood that before now. I'm very very honored!

Thanks a lot again!

Take care
Pedder
Way to go Tom! Pedder, always enjoy your posts. Would love to see more pics of your beautiful saws!

Doug
Hi Doug!

OK, I will post some, but I don't want to spam this thread nor this forum with a lot of saws.
If you want you can allways klick on the links to Two lawers tools or follow us on instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/twolawyerstoolworks/

Cheers
Pedder
Will do - thanks!

Doug
Very nice. Glad it worked out for both of you.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-27-2024, 10:29 AM)Pedder Wrote: Hi Doug!

OK, I will post some, but I don't want to spam this thread nor this forum with a lot of saws.
If you want you can allways klick on the links to Two lawers tools or follow us on instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/twolawyerstoolworks/

Cheers
Pedder

Pedder,

Please allow me to assure you that you are very welcome to share pics of any and every tool that you make or tune.

Your pics are never spam. They are celebrations of the beauty of wood and metal.

very appreciatively,
Ivan
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.