Woodnet Forums
Shop lights - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Shop lights (/showthread.php?tid=7366415)

Pages: 1 2

Shop lights - fishhh4 - 12-06-2021

I think a good deal on LED's
They may be throw away... no bulb replacement...3200 lumen.
At Wally world

5000 lumen

At Wally World

Deal at slickdeals with reply's

RE: Shop lights - hcbph - 12-06-2021

IIRC I spent a lot more than that on the last florescent lights I bought and these I suspect should last longer.
Thanks for the info.

RE: Shop lights - Howard Pollack - 12-06-2021

Thanks!  A good deal. -Howard

RE: Shop lights - Halfathumb - 12-07-2021

My current florescent lights are 24 yo. I had to replace 1 fixture because the ballast went out. I don't have any bulbs left but I do have 2 of the ones you posted here, which I need due to bulbs burning out. This is a good deal. Thanks for posting

RE: Shop lights - KC - 12-07-2021

The 5000 lumen says '2 pack'.  Is that two tubes or two fixtures?  

I got these at Lowes Utilitech 4-ft 2-Light LED Linear Shop Light (2-Pack) in the Shop Lights department at Lowes.com

Two fixtures at that price.  One tube in one of the four I bought started blinking.  No fix, apparently.  Slow learner that I am, I picked up another pair.  I kinda like the looks of the WalMart ones better.

RE: Shop lights - fishhh4 - 12-07-2021

(12-07-2021, 10:26 AM)KC Wrote: The 5000 lumen says '2 pack'.  Is that two tubes or two fixtures?  

I got these at Lowes Utilitech 4-ft 2-Light LED Linear Shop Light (2-Pack) in the Shop Lights department at Lowes.com

Two fixtures at that price.  One tube in one of the four I bought started blinking.  No fix, apparently.  Slow learner that I am, I picked up another pair.  I kinda like the looks of the WalMart ones better.

Two fixtures... $11 a fixture.

RE: Shop lights - fishhh4 - 12-07-2021

I bought two... four fixtures in total. Came to $28.79. Not bad for four lights.
One of my old t-8's ballast gave way last week. I was able to get a ballast on E-Bay for 4.19 crazy low price on it. $12 at Amazon. I might not have repaired it if I had known of this deal at the time.

RE: Shop lights - Large Wooden Badger - 12-07-2021

I just bought one of these.  I needed a temporary fix over my bench to tide me over until I figure out what I want to do in the shop as a whole.  It was much cheaper than anything I could find at home depot or lowes and puts off a lot of light.

RE: Shop lights - TDKPE - 12-07-2021

$11 each.  I'm not sure I can get a pair of 4 ft fluorescent bulbs for that. 

Just checked HD - $10.87 for a pair of Philips T12 bulbs.  
Laugh

RE: Shop lights - hcbph - 12-08-2021

I looked at them online, went down into the shop and had one of my florescent lights start flickering on me so I ordered a pair.   If they work, so much the better but they are inexpensive enough to trash them if they don't happen to work (I expect them to work)