If you like Hitachi, check your local Home Depot
Hitachi air tools and fasteners have been clearanced at The Home Depot.
Good deals to be had.
What is THD?
I just googled THD and found a national hemorrhoid treatment center. I don't want to buy power tools there. I guess there might (I say might) be another THD, ?some regional big box store???
Could he mean The Home Depot?
Earl
I think it is HD but I didn't notice the tools being clearanced. I picked up a bunch of nails though. 3 1/4" framing nails for $5 a case and 2 3/8" galvanized for $14.95 I think I won't have buy anymore for the rest of my life unless I start building houses or fences for a living
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bob10 said:

I picked up a bunch of nails though.

You still use nails?
We do segmented turning, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.
The Home Depot, sorry.

If all, you found was nails, then all the nailers are gone. Some still online.
I knew the the blue borg carried Hitachi, I didn't know about the orange borg and don't recall seeing Hitachi air nailers in the H.D. stores. Their price on the NR90 framing nailer are better than Lowes, though. $179 vs $165
kurt18947 said:

I knew the the blue borg carried Hitachi, I didn't know about the orange borg and don't recall seeing Hitachi air nailers in the H.D. stores. Their price on the NR90 framing nailer are better than Lowes, though. $179 vs $165

Doesnt BORG= Big Orange Retail Giant?
tomsteve said:

[blockquote]kurt18947 said:

Doesnt BORG= Big Orange Retail Giant?

[/blockquote]

Originally a Star Trek reference . . . "resistance is futile" which has been applied to any big box store that drives out smaller competitors.

from Wikipedia:

Borg (Star Trek)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Borg is a collective proper noun for a fictional alien race that appears as recurring antagonists in the Star Trek franchise. The Borg are a collection of species that have been turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones in a hive mind called the Collective, or the hive. The Borg use a process called assimilation to force other species into the Collective by violent injection of microscopic machines called nanoprobes. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection".

The Borg have become a symbol in popular culture for any juggernaut against which "resistance is futile".
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis