power tools you ain't seen nothin yet
sorry about the comercial
https://youtu.be/PbaD2-2Ktwc
That can't be real. They must have bought that tool from some fancy European or American company. Everybody on this site knows that the Chinese only make cheap junk. Or was it that only the cheap junk is exported to unsuspecting Americans. Whatever. I bet the only Chinese contributions were the symbols and numbers painted on the side. They were uneven.

Very cool video, thank you for sharing it with us...Tom
Um, BTW, this is NOT a woodworking power tool.
Herb G said:

Guess that depends on your definition of woodworking power tool.

Saw that on there a while back. Only issue is getting it from jobsite to jobsite. It isn't bridge or street friendly. Course it can probably just bash through anything on the way. Or slowly push over buildings etc....

Still pretty cool how they built the Millau viaduct in France. Just shove the bridge over the cliff and hope it makes it to the other side..
Post deleted by Herb G
I love mega-machines!

At first I speculated that it's cheaper to build and use this machine than to build roads below that could support a crane, but then I wondered how did they pour the concrete supports without cranes or some large lifting device?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Herb G said:

At night, they use it to make huge wooden log bridges.
Herb G said:

[blockquote]Robert Adams said:

Guess that depends on your definition of woodworking power tool.

Well, my friend, there was not one thing in that video that had to do anything whatsoever with woodworking.
So, explain to me like I'm a 6 year old how you saw that it did have something to do with woodworking.
Not to mention power wood working tools.

Go ahead, I'm all ears.

[/blockquote]

Gee Herb thanks for telling me it wasn't a woodworking tool. You seem somewhat offended that I posted it . Lighten up will you.j
I question the word tool associated with that machine. like calling the earth a small pebble.

It's been seen here before, and each time I think all those ants, that we know to be people are crazy to be walking around under that thing. Heck you wouldn't even make a decent wet spot if something bad happened.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
mbw said:

Gee Herb thanks for telling me it wasn't a woodworking tool. You seem somewhat offended that I posted it . Lighten up will you.j

Naw, not at all.
I was just funning you is all.