HF gem or fitting of the smell? 3/8s 50' retractable
http://www.harborfreight.com/38-in-x-50-...il_s1021_c2516b

$59.95
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Gem. I have two of them. They just work.

And, as someone pointed out awhile back, when the hose does
finally die, you can replace it with a new one and you are good
to go.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
GEM!

I have 2 also. One in the garage and one in the woodshop. I've had both for over 5 years and no problem yet.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Flexzilla with reel for $86. on Amazon. Here
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
Richard D. said:

Flexzilla with reel for $86. on Amazon. Here

Ditto..
I have the HF in the garage and the Flexzilla in my shop. Both do the job but I do like the lightness of the Flexzilla hose over the HF rubber hose.
I have the HF one in my garage. I got it with the used compressor I bought, as part of the deal. I had to replace the hose after a couple of years as it had badly cracked and started to leak. I bought it on sale at HF for something like $30. The housing is very robust and works w/o issue.

I have the HF 20' one in my shop. Cost like $30 on sale and works fine, too.

John
Is the flexzilla retractor as weak as many report?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The HF retract is probably stronger to be able to wind up that cheap hose. I haven't had a problem with the Flex.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
Bob10 said:

Is the flexzilla retractor as weak as many report?

It is a bit weak but not too bad. It's not going to fully retract with your 1/2 impact gun hanging free. But then I don't let my tools hang from my hoses.

For me the quality of the hose offsets the weak retractor. Read the Amazon reviews there is a procedure to adjust the tension spring.